The Institute is housed in the Denney Research Building, located in the southwest quadrant of USC's University Park campus.
Currently AMI has:
- Approximately 12,000 square feet of laboratory space, including:
- Core Facilities for Electronics, Prototyping and Systems Integration and Testing
- Machine Shop
- Project Laboratories
- Shared Resources and Administrative spaces, including:
- Offices for the Executive Team including: Business Development, Intellectual Property Development, Business Affairs, Project Management, Regulatory Affairs and Core Engineering Management.
- Server-based Engineering Development Resources for Electronics, Design and Simulation
- Conference Rooms
- Business Support Facilities
- Certified by the State of California as a Medical Device Manufacturer.